Sunday, September 16, 2012

Could it be??

Wow - two days in a row of being on the bike?  Yes - it's indoors and on the trainer, but I'm pedaling.  Feels eerily familiar, but still a LONG way from normal.

After Bailey the dog took me out, which resulted in busted, this - torn that, I've spent the last month doing.... Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Between the torn hip flexor and hamstring - this is by far the toughest injury I've had to contend with.  Yesterday was just 20 minutes to see if something would detach, break or whatever.  Today I did a bit more time and power just to break a sweat.  I'm SO out of shape, but happy to be spinning again.

I'm hoping to actually make it out on the road next weekend.

You can see that I didn't get at all carried away today. No way do I want to aggravate this injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment